Download Here (5.27 MB)
Liber Fanatica III: The Game Master's Guide
Part I: Articles
2.58 MB Download
- Writing a Campaign (Wim van Gruisen)
Guidelines for structuring a campaign in three parts, introducing new plot elements and aligning campaign objectives with PC interests.
- Handling Horror and Insanity (James Walkerdine)
Advice for narrating horror and insanity in WFRP, along with rules for debilitating fear and minor psychological disorders.
- Convention Scenarios (Alfred Nuñez Jr.)
How-to design convention scenarios and pre-generated characters. Advice for running games at a con.
- On the Table (Jude Hornborg)
Structural damage, terrain and perception rules. Tips for using miniatures in WFRP.
- Win, Lose or Draw (Jude Hornborg)
Expanded skill tables with outcomes for Degrees of Success and Failure. Examples of Average Tasks for each skill and assorted skill-specific rules.
Part II: Tool Shed
2.17 MB Download
- Character Traits (Henrik Grönberg)
Tables for generating character backgrounds, friends & family, and personalities.
- Settlements of Sigmar (Henrik Grönberg)
Tables for generating Germanic town names, along with population, wealth and notable features.
- Changing Seasons (Henrik Grönberg)
Weather generation tables, including regional modifiers and average monthly temperatures across the Empire.
- Inns of the Empire (Henrik Grönberg)
Tables for generating names, sizes, services offered and notable qualities of inns and bars. Also includes an event table for inns.
- Ex Libris Imperialis (Henrik Grönberg)
Tables for generating the age, binding, subject matter, authorial tone, peculiarities and title of a book.
- Tales of the Rover (Henrik Grönberg)
Geography-based encounter tables for traveling parties, along with ideas and alternatives for each encounter type.
Part III: Appendices
992 KB Download
- Playing WFRP by Email (David Hatch)
Pros and cons of PBEM. Advice on composing responses, accounting for both roleplaying and organizational requirements. (See Hidden Addenda for the full PBEM article)
- Playing WFRP using Online Chat (Jude Hornborg)
Pros and cons of online chat-based WFRP. Tips on notation and pacing.
- Playing WFRP by Message Board (Philip Hamilton)
Pros and cons of PBMB. Advice on recruitment, posting and thread management.